- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Koror weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Palau with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 397397 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Palau
The June weather guide for Koror, Palau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Koror in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Koror in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Koror in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Koror in June - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Koror in June?
The average sea temperature around Koror in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Koror in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Koror in June and the average monthly rainfall is 397mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Koror in June?
On average less than 1 day in June in Koror is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Koror sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Koror in June 2021. Select a month to view Koror sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:44||18:16|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:46||18:19|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:49||18:22|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.