- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Koror weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Palau with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 379379 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Palau
The August weather guide for Koror, Palau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Koror in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Koror in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Koror in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Koror in August - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Koror in August?
The average sea temperature around Koror in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Koror in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Koror in August and the average monthly rainfall is 379mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Koror in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Koror is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Koror sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Koror in August 2021. Select a month to view Koror sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:55||18:21|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:56||18:17|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:55||18:10|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.