- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Koror weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Palau with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 220220 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Palau
The April weather guide for Koror, Palau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Koror in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Koror in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Koror in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Koror in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Koror in April?
The average sea temperature around Koror in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Koror in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Koror in April and the average monthly rainfall is 220mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Koror in April?
On average less than 1 day in April in Koror is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Koror sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Koror in April 2022. Select a month to view Koror sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:00||18:12|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:54||18:11|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:48||18:11|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.