- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Pueblo weather in October 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Pueblo, Colorado shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Pueblo weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Pueblo in October is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 78% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 17mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Pueblo sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pueblo in October 2019. Select a month to view Pueblo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:54||18:42|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:08||18:19|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:23||18:00|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Colorado in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colorado in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.