- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Alicante weather in October 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Alicante, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Alicante sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alicante in October 2019. Select a month to view Alicante sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:57||19:46|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||08:11||19:23|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:27||18:04|
- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.