- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Alicante weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Alicante, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
How hot is it in Alicante in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Alicante in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alicante in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alicante in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alicante in March?
The average sea temperature around Alicante in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Alicante in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Alicante in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Alicante sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alicante in March 2021. Select a month to view Alicante sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:34||18:55|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:11||19:10|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:48||20:24|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.