- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Alicante weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Alicante, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
How hot is it in Alicante in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Alicante in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alicante in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alicante in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alicante in August?
The average sea temperature around Alicante in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Alicante in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Alicante in August and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Alicante sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alicante in August 2020. Select a month to view Alicante sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:04||21:11|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:18||20:54|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:31||20:33|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.