- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Alicante weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Alicante, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Alicante in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Alicante in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alicante in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alicante in January - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alicante in January?
The average sea temperature around Alicante in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Alicante in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Alicante in January and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Alicante sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alicante in January 2021. Select a month to view Alicante sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:19||17:52|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:17||18:07|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:08||18:23|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.