- Save on selected holidays to Spain & the Canaries
- Pay just £60 low holiday deposits
- Filter deals by departure airports, star rating, price & more
Alicante weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Blanca
The April weather guide for Alicante, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alicante in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Alicante in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alicante in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alicante in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alicante in April?
The average sea temperature around Alicante in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Alicante in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Alicante in April and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Alicante sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Alicante in April 2022. Select a month to view Alicante sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:47||20:25|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:26||20:38|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:07||20:52|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.