- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Mosul weather in October 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Mosul, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mosul weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mosul in October is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 73% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 20mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Mosul sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mosul in October 2019. Select a month to view Mosul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:02||17:52|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:15||17:31|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:29||17:13|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Baghdad, Iraq
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £569
More Iraq destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details