- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
West Island weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in West Island in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in October?
The average sea temperature around West Island in October is 26°C.
Does it rain in West Island in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in West Island in October and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
West Island sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West Island in October 2020. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:46||17:59|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:37||18:00|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:30||18:02|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cocos (Keeling) Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.