- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Shenyang weather in October 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Shenyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Shenyang in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Shenyang in October, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shenyang in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shenyang in October - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Shenyang in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Shenyang in October and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Shenyang sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shenyang in October 2020. Select a month to view Shenyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:43||17:28|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:00||17:04|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:17||16:42|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.