- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Qiandao Lake weather in October 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Qiandao Lake, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Qiandao Lake in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Qiandao Lake in October, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qiandao Lake in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qiandao Lake in October - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Qiandao Lake in October?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Qiandao Lake in October and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Qiandao Lake in October 2020. Select a month to view Qiandao Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:57||17:49|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:06||17:32|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:16||17:18|
- Check out the low fares on flights to China
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.