- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Hefei weather in October 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Hefei, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hefei in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Hefei in October, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hefei in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hefei in October - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hefei in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Hefei in October and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Hefei sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hefei in October 2020. Select a month to view Hefei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:05||17:56|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:15||17:37|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:27||17:22|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.