- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2020/2021
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Chengdu weather in October 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Chengdu, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chengdu in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Chengdu in October, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chengdu in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chengdu in October - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chengdu in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Chengdu in October and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Chengdu sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chengdu in October 2020. Select a month to view Chengdu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:57||18:49|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:07||18:31|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:18||18:17|
- Save on flight+hotel bookings with the Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Boston, New York, Orlando & more
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
Expires at 23:59 on Wednesday 25th Dec 2019
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.