- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Chengdu weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 239239 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Chengdu, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chengdu in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Chengdu in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chengdu in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chengdu in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chengdu in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Chengdu in August and the average monthly rainfall is 239mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Chengdu sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Chengdu in August 2021. Select a month to view Chengdu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:21||19:58|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:31||19:45|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:40||19:28|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.