- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Davao weather in November 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Davao, Philippines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Davao in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Davao in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Davao in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Davao in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Davao in November?
The average sea temperature around Davao in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Davao in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Davao in November and the average monthly rainfall is 147mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Davao in November?
On average less than 1 day in November in Davao is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Davao sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Davao in November 2020. Select a month to view Davao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:25||17:17|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:28||17:16|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:34||17:19|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Philippines in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Philippines in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.