- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Port Moresby weather in November 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port Moresby in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Port Moresby in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Moresby in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Moresby in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port Moresby in November?
The average sea temperature around Port Moresby in November is 27°C.
Does it rain in Port Moresby in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Port Moresby in November and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Moresby in November 2020. Select a month to view Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:42||18:08|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:39||18:12|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:41||18:19|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Papua New Guinea in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.