- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Karakoram weather in November 2020
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -17-17°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Karakoram, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Karakoram in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Karakoram in November, falling to -17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karakoram in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karakoram in November - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Karakoram in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Karakoram in November and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Karakoram sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karakoram in November 2020. Select a month to view Karakoram sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:52||17:52|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:13||17:33|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:33||17:21|
- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Mongolia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.