- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Malaysia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Mabaul Island weather in November 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 179179 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Mabaul Island, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mabaul Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mabaul Island in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mabaul Island in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mabaul Island in November - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mabaul Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Mabaul Island in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Mabaul Island in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Mabaul Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 179mm.
Mabaul Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mabaul Island in November 2020. Select a month to view Mabaul Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:50||17:48|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:52||17:48|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:57||17:51|
- Check out cheap flights from Cathay Pacific by destination
- Book flights to destinations across Asia & the Pacific
- Fly to Japan, China, South Korea, Bali, Thailand & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where's hot in Malaysia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.