- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kapit weather in November 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2727 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 345345 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Kapit, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kapit sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kapit in November 2019. Select a month to view Kapit sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:10||18:13|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:12||18:14|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:16||18:17|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Malaysia
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about Malaysia
Where's hot in Malaysia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.