- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Ifaty weather in November 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Ifaty, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ifaty weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ifaty in November is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 22mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ifaty in November is 26°C (79°F).
Ifaty sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ifaty in November 2019. Select a month to view Ifaty sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:20||18:18|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:14||18:27|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:11||18:37|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Madagascar destinations
- Sainte Marie Island
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details