- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Maseru weather in November 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Maseru in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in November - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Maseru in November and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in November 2020. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:16||18:32|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:07||18:43|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:03||18:55|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.