- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Kyrgyzstan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Bishkek weather in November 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bishkek in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Bishkek in November, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bishkek in November and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bishkek in November 2020. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:36||17:54|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:54||17:38|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:12||17:29|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Kyrgyzstan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kyrgyzstan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.