- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Iran
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Abyaneh weather in November 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Abyaneh, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Abyaneh in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Abyaneh in November, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abyaneh in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abyaneh in November - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Abyaneh in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Abyaneh in November and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Abyaneh sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abyaneh in November 2020. Select a month to view Abyaneh sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:23||17:11|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:36||17:01|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:49||16:55|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iran in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.