- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Guatemala City weather in November 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Guatemala City, Guatemala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guatemala City in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Guatemala City in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guatemala City in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guatemala City in November - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guatemala City in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Guatemala City in November and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guatemala City in November 2020. Select a month to view Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:58||17:33|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:03||17:30|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:11||17:31|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guatemala in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guatemala in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.