- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Axim weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ghana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 131131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Axim, Ghana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Axim in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Axim in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Axim in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Axim in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Axim in November?
The average sea temperature around Axim in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Axim in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Axim in November and the average monthly rainfall is 131mm.
Axim sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Axim in November 2020. Select a month to view Axim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:54||17:51|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:57||17:51|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:02||17:54|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Ghana
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Ghana in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ghana in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.