- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to French Guiana with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Cayenne weather in November 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Cayenne, French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayenne in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Cayenne in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayenne in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayenne in November?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Cayenne in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Cayenne in November and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayenne in November 2020. Select a month to view Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:15||18:11|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:17||18:11|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:22||18:14|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to French Guiana
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Guiana destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.