- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Sigatoka weather in November 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 142142 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Sigatoka, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sigatoka sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sigatoka in November 2019. Select a month to view Sigatoka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:31||18:16|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:26||19:23|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:25||19:32|
- Find cheap flights to Fiji with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Fiji in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fiji in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.