- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Mangaia weather in November 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Mangaia, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mangaia weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mangaia in November is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F).
Expect 156mm (6.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mangaia in November is 25°C (77°F).
Mangaia sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mangaia in November 2019. Select a month to view Mangaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:48||18:43|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:41||18:51|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:40||19:01|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Cook Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details