- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Mangaia weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Mangaia, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Mangaia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Mangaia in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Mangaia in November?
The average sea temperature around Mangaia in November is 25°C.
Does it rain in Mangaia in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Mangaia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Mangaia sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mangaia in November 2020. Select a month to view Mangaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:47||18:43|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:41||18:52|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:40||19:02|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.