- Find cheap flights to Comoros with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Moroni, Grande Comore weather in November 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Moroni, Grande Comore weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Moroni, Grande Comore in November is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 107mm (4.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Moroni, Grande Comore in November is 27°C (81°F).
Moroni, Grande Comore sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moroni, Grande Comore in November 2019. Select a month to view Moroni, Grande Comore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:35||18:06|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:32||18:11|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:33||18:18|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Comoros destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.