- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Rongjiang weather in November 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The November weather guide for Rongjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Rongjiang in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Rongjiang in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rongjiang in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rongjiang in November - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rongjiang in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Rongjiang in November and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Rongjiang sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rongjiang in November 2019. Select a month to view Rongjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:54||18:05|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:04||17:57|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:14||17:54|
- Browse China escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to China online with TUI
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.