- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Wabush weather in November 2020
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Wabush, Newfoundland & Labrador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Wabush in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Wabush in November, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wabush in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wabush in November - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wabush in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Wabush in November and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Wabush sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wabush in November 2020. Select a month to view Wabush sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:26||16:55|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:52||16:32|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:17||16:16|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Newfoundland & Labrador in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Newfoundland & Labrador in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.