- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Paradise Island weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Paradise Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paradise Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Paradise Island in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paradise Island in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paradise Island in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paradise Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Paradise Island in November is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Paradise Island in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Paradise Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paradise Island in November 2020. Select a month to view Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:17||17:28|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:26||17:21|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:37||17:19|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Bahamas in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.