- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Paradise Island weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Paradise Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Paradise Island in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Paradise Island in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paradise Island in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paradise Island in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paradise Island in July?
The average sea temperature around Paradise Island in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Paradise Island in July?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Paradise Island in July and the average monthly rainfall is 150mm.
Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paradise Island in July 2020. Select a month to view Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:23||20:03|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:29||20:01|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:37||19:54|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.