- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Paradise Island weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Paradise Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Paradise Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Paradise Island in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paradise Island in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paradise Island in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paradise Island in May?
The average sea temperature around Paradise Island in May is 26°C.
Does it rain in Paradise Island in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Paradise Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paradise Island in May 2021. Select a month to view Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:33||19:40|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:24||19:47|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:19||19:55|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.