- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Bahamas
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Paradise Island weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The April weather guide for Paradise Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paradise Island in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Paradise Island in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paradise Island in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paradise Island in April - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paradise Island in April?
The average sea temperature around Paradise Island in April is 25°C.
Does it rain in Paradise Island in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Paradise Island in April and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paradise Island in April 2022. Select a month to view Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:01||19:26|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:47||19:32|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:34||19:39|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.