- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Paradise Island weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The November weather guide for Paradise Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paradise Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Paradise Island in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paradise Island in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paradise Island in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paradise Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Paradise Island in November is 26°C.
Does it rain in Paradise Island in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Paradise Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paradise Island in November 2021. Select a month to view Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:17||18:28|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:26||17:21|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:37||17:19|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.