- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Darwin weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Darwin, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Northern Territory
How hot is it in Darwin in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Darwin in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Darwin in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Darwin in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Darwin in July?
The average sea temperature around Darwin in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Darwin in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Darwin in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Darwin sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Darwin in July 2021. Select a month to view Darwin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:08||18:33|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:09||18:37|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:06||18:40|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in the Northern Territory in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.