- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Saipan weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Northern Mariana Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Northern Mariana Islands
The February weather guide for Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saipan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Saipan in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saipan in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saipan in February - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saipan in February?
The average sea temperature around Saipan in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Saipan in February?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Saipan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Saipan sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saipan in February 2021. Select a month to view Saipan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:46||18:15|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:42||18:20|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:35||18:24|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Northern Mariana Islands in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Mariana Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.