- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Pyongyang weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Korea with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for North Korea
The September weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pyongyang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Pyongyang in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pyongyang in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pyongyang in September - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pyongyang in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Pyongyang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 110mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Pyongyang in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Pyongyang is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pyongyang in September 2021. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:05||19:08|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:18||18:46|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:32||18:22|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.