- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Pyongyang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Korea with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for North Korea
The March weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Pyongyang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Pyongyang in March, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pyongyang in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pyongyang in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pyongyang in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Pyongyang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pyongyang in March 2022. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:10||18:29|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:48||18:45|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:24||18:59|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.