- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Pyongyang weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for North Korea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for North Korea
How cold is it in Pyongyang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Pyongyang in March, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pyongyang in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pyongyang in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pyongyang in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Pyongyang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pyongyang in March 2021. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:10||18:29|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:47||18:45|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:24||18:59|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in North Korea in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.