- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Pyongyang weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Korea with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 284284 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for North Korea
The July weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pyongyang in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Pyongyang in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pyongyang in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pyongyang in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pyongyang in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Pyongyang in July and the average monthly rainfall is 284mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Pyongyang in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Pyongyang is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pyongyang in July 2022. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:15||20:07|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:24||20:02|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:36||19:50|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.