- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Calabar weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Nigeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Calabar, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Nigeria
How hot is it in Calabar in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Calabar in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calabar in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calabar in March - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calabar in March?
The average sea temperature around Calabar in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Calabar in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Calabar in March and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Calabar sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calabar in March 2021. Select a month to view Calabar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:38||18:40|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:33||18:38|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:26||18:36|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Nigeria in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.