- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Tauranga weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for New Zealand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Tauranga, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for New Zealand
How warm is it in Tauranga in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Tauranga in July, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tauranga in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tauranga in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tauranga in July?
The average sea temperature around Tauranga in July is 15°C.
Does it rain in Tauranga in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tauranga in July and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Tauranga sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tauranga in July 2020. Select a month to view Tauranga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:31||17:07|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:27||17:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:16||17:28|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in New Zealand in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.