- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Naypyidaw weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The March weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Naypyidaw in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in March?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in March - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Naypyidaw in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Naypyidaw in March and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Naypyidaw in March 2022. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:26||18:11|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:13||18:15|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:01||18:19|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.