- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Naypyidaw weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The February weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Naypyidaw in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in February - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Naypyidaw in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Naypyidaw in February and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Myanmar
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in February 2022. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:41||17:58|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:35||18:04|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:26||18:10|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Where is hot in Myanmar in February for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Myanmar in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.