- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Naypyidaw weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The December weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Naypyidaw in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in December - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Naypyidaw in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Naypyidaw in December and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Naypyidaw in December 2021. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:24||17:25|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:33||17:30|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:40||17:37|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.