- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Naypyidaw weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The December weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Myanmar
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Naypyidaw in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in December - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Naypyidaw in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Naypyidaw in December and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in December 2020. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:24||17:25|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:33||17:30|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:40||17:38|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Myanmar
Where is hot in Myanmar in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Myanmar in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.