- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Midway Island weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Midway Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Midway Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Midway Island in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Midway Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Midway Island in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Midway Island in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Midway Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Midway Island in September 2020. Select a month to view Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:28||19:10|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:35||18:53|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:42||18:36|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.